Sonic Electronix

Quickest way to sell subs? (Pics inside)

Need 150 posts to sell.

You obviously either did not read, or failed to comprehend.

Craigslist can be great, but at times between the bumfucks and the lowballers you're only real choice is to wait and be patient. When I listed my T4000s locally for sale, I got offers from $300-$350 and took about 6 months before I even got asking price. Go to events, you might be able to find someone.

I edited my post after I realized my mistake. My bad.

But last time I checked you don't need to post the subs specs/pictures/asking price for advice of how to sell your subwoofers. I'm sure a "What is a good way to sell my subs? PayPal and eBay have issues", would get the job done.

No worries! :good:

I just thought it would help a little to give a brief description on them and pictures to show their condition to clarify if my asking price is too high, too low, etc..

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

I edited my post after I realized my mistake. My bad.

But last time I checked you don't need to post the subs specs/pictures/asking price for advice of how to sell your subwoofers. I'm sure a "What is a good way to sell my subs? PayPal and eBay have issues", would get the job done.

Actually yes its better he posted them. Say he had the subs posted for a grand or something stupid but didnt say how much he was selling them for, how would people be able to say its not the price as to why their not selling?

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Edit: Ninja`d by the op :rofl:

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Seems you got a lot of answers to your "question". Think you have gained enough input.

Im still trying to feel this thread out. Seems like its a "buy my woofers but this is not a forsale thread because I do not have 150 posts" type threads.

So hopefully the origional poster can make it to 150+ posts making use full content in his posts and not just spam to make an actual for sale thread.

Until then, this thread is LOCKED!