Cavzilla.... Amprack Cover/beauty Panel

Now......Just to make it clear...........................I KNOW,some of ya are going......WTF......thats alot of work,,,,,,,for the back side....

I know it is.................But as you know.............this is not a 'get it in.......get it done......get the check... get it gone....Project.................

This is my car....and i know it would have bothered the hell out of me...if it looked 1/2 ass..................even on the back

:blush:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

looks great!!!you do some amazing work,GP!!!

Thank you

X muthaphauckin 2

bro if I had mad cash you would be working for me.

Thanks David.............

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I'm sure when you pull it out, you are not going to want to see anything nasty looking back there either. I understand bro.

Biggest reason...is...I made this panel.....so it can quickly be removed for access to the amps.....and compressors

if i have it off at a show....Itll be laying there...in full veiw...so its gotta look good all around...

or some asshole will take a pic of the ratty ass back side.....and put that shit all over the net......

haters will hate........but why invite them :lol:

Archived