Second Skin Audio

b pillar

or build what you want with the 6 like a regular wall or under the window line, specs to the skars maybe, so when you swap, no need for a new wall/box and it will perform flawlessly. upgrade power and done.

^^^ x2. probably wont hit as hard? Skars im guessing have bigger specs. i havent done the research.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

or build what you want with the 6 like a regular wall or under the window line, specs to the skars maybe, so when you swap, no need for a new wall/box and it will perform flawlessly. upgrade power and done.

I dig that idea 1 wall two systems that will save me the most money and time in the long run. Even if it does not sound perfect with the pioneers.

just be mindful if you build it to Skar specs, because itll probably sound funny. and i wouldnt hammer on it and tear up the pioneers. then again, the specs might not be that far apart. i havent looked at the skar's, so im not 100% sure :ehh:

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

x3

great idea ChevyBoy!

just be mindful if you build it to Skar specs, because itll probably sound funny. and i wouldnt hammer on it and tear up the pioneers. then again, the specs might not be that far apart. i havent looked at the skar's, so im not 100% sure :ehh:

and x2

look at the specs of both subs

but if i were you, just save money now, sell those pioneers.

wood aint cheap either! especially all the miscellaneous supplies you will need.

then build the box for the skars, look in the forsale section on here and on CACO.

Lots of people are selling skar audio at CACO

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

ORRRRR sell the pioneers and do it right the first time ;)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.