DC AUDIO-f150, 4 18''LVL6, 2 9K's,Singer alts

wow. yeah, x2 at what fizzy said

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

those inputs are insane!! do you think there wil be an advantage to doing 18 inputs over the normal 12 when people have the dual inputs on each +/-?

im running wire to my 12ks and am currently pissed about the amount of wire that has to get ran lol id probably be throwing wrenches over 18 per amp lol

this thing is gonna be nice and loud though!! lol nice work

im actually gonna test with 6/12/18 inputs and see if i get any gains :good:

2012-01-03_20-20-29_236.jpg

yeah its 2 separate 'blocks'

how much gain ,if any , thats the $2 question

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150478978436731&set=a.468273211730.251816.512741730&type=3&theater

those inputs are insane!! do you think there wil be an advantage to doing 18 inputs over the normal 12 when people have the dual inputs on each +/-?

im running wire to my 12ks and am currently pissed about the amount of wire that has to get ran lol id probably be throwing wrenches over 18 per amp lol

this thing is gonna be nice and loud though!! lol nice work

im actually gonna test with 6/12/18 inputs and see if i get any gains :good:

:popcorn:

how do those inputs work? its hard to tell with the pic you posted.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

the 9k's have 3 sets of 1/0 inputs. The way the blocks works is that it connects all 3 + inputs together and another that connects all 3 negatives together. It allows you to run more wire to your amp to help with current draw. think of it as like having triple inputs per positive and negative, but instead of having 6 different blocks to wire up, its just 2.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I would think with them being that close they would arc like a mofo.

dont worry , theres a 'spacer' that wont let them touch each other lol

Archived