sprkn_ranger Posted January 23, 2012 Author Report Posted January 23, 2012 Sorry that happened to u bro....Sad truth is we never prepare for things like we should until they happen.... Hope u catch the lil fucker That's exactly it...it's easy to just keep thinking "oh it will never happen to me" then it does. Def a wake up call. And I'm not too worried about catching him, nothing was missing or damaged. And I'm pretty sure I scared him enough to not come back. But if he is stupid enough then he'll be sorry. Quote Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 23, 2012 Report Posted January 23, 2012 Damn, that's shitty. But at least he got the picture I hope. I like the blanks idea too Quote I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
rubbernutz1 Posted January 24, 2012 Report Posted January 24, 2012 a tazer would be better than a shotgun. i mean u shoot the lil bastards ur fucked. u can taze his ass and laff at him when hes on the ground twitching and shit. plus all u gotta say is self defense when the popo's show up Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.