Not saying I'm a big guy or anything but I'm 6'4 220 pounds and drive a '06 Kia Spectre so my knees and ego are always hurting haha. I'm looking for a used truck under $15,000. Wanting it to be 4x4, and some kind of extended/crew/access cab because I plan on throwing four 15"s in a wall once I get the truck and spare cash. This is pretty much a future wish list but might come true very soon if I can find one for sale. Knowing 99% of anyone reading this is probably halfway across the country/world I'm just wanting some help on what yall think are good trucks that I can be semi-rough on and still have enough room for them four 15's. Been looking at Tacoma's but haven't found one worth buying in my general area. Any ideas on what trucks don't handle bass well or any trucks that are easy with installations? Any help is awesome, thanks for your time!

id say an older diesel like an F250 or Dodge cummins with the crew cab or quad cab. Just because there badass and i say older cause newish diesels can still cost a lot. Im just throwin it out there, i just like those trucks i don't have any reasoning car audio wise i just like them.

id say an older diesel like an F250 or Dodge cummins with the crew cab or quad cab. Just because there badass and i say older cause newish diesels can still cost a lot. Im just throwin it out there, i just like those trucks i don't have any reasoning car audio wise i just like them.

I love those trucks too but the ones around here are going for like $30,000+ and stuff. Not many old trucks worth buying are for sale and the ones that are, are regular cab and/or have 200k+ miles. Thanks for input!

As much as I hare to say it, the 88 - 04 silverados and sierras are probably one of the best trucks to wall. Easily get silly loud and engine compartment is super open.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

As much as I hare to say it, the 88 - 04 silverados and sierras are probably one of the best trucks to wall. Easily get silly loud and engine compartment is super open.

Alright thanks man, good info. Parents don't fully understand why I want to 'ruin' vehicles with that "saturated noise that isn't even made by real instruments".. Which is why I'm glad y'all are here :) Thanks again

I love those trucks too but the ones around here are going for like $30,000+ and stuff. Not many old trucks worth buying are for sale and the ones that are, are regular cab and/or have 200k+ miles. Thanks for input!

yeah i guess its a good thing i live in texas i see old ass trucks with low miles and not a speck of rust. Good luck with your search though im a truck fan but all i have is a little 4 banger lol ill keep dreamin though and gettin good gas mileage haha.