Sonic Electronix

Connect them to your master amp, should have outputs. What amps are you running?

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If theyre non strappable amps, look into processors and equalizers. More input output connections to run and it will also gibe you more control over what you want from each amp. Assuming youre running 1-2 for bass and 1-2 for mids/highs

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

My master amp is my USAMPS Merlin MD3D, but i'm also gonna be running 2 RE Xt800.4's just under 3000RMS Total. do you have any opinions on how i should upgrade my electrical? Car has a stock 140amp alternator but i'm thinking of getting the Mechman 270amp alt and running an XS Power d3100. would that suffice?

If theyre non strappable amps, look into processors and equalizers. More input output connections to run and it will also gibe you more control over what you want from each amp. Assuming youre running 1-2 for bass and 1-2 for mids/highs

I'm not sure what strappable means. but i'm running the MD3D for the 15's and running the 2 RE Amps for my 4 sets of 6.5's with tweeters

My master amp is my USAMPS Merlin MD3D, but i'm also gonna be running 2 RE Xt800.4's just under 3000RMS Total. do you have any opinions on how i should upgrade my electrical? Car has a stock 140amp alternator but i'm thinking of getting the Mechman 270amp alt and running an XS Power d3100. would that suffice?

i think it would be ok. make sure to do the big 3 and a nice run of 1/0 OFC from the front to the back.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Are you using the mono for the subs and the 4 channels for the mids and highs?

Edit: They're strappable but I wouldn't combine those amps for your sub stage.

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Are you using the mono for the subs and the 4 channels for the mids and highs?

Edit: They're strappable but I wouldn't combine those amps for your sub stage.

The MD3D is gonna be running my 2 RE 15" SXX's and the 2 RE Amps are gonna be for the 4 sets of RE 6.5's

I didn't really plan out what im doing to well. Currently i have 2 SXX's and 4 sets of the RE 6.5C's and also 2 Selenium ST350's i plan putting in the dash. i only have the MD3D Right now but the RE amps are on the way but could be cancelled. Any advice for how i should run the 4 Sets of RE 6.5C's and the seleniums? my original plan was to have the RE speakers on the amps and have the seleniums running off my deck

wire them down to 2 ohm? it would end up being 1 door per channel roughly, but you would want to set your components up for right and left. That would eliminate the need for your second amp. Does your mono amp have an rca out? if so just use that

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator