Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

And I am almost sure they hold until they can verify funds from the buyer. It won't be 21 days if the buyer has a verified Paypal account

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That's gay, well I still think its bs, it's my money and I need it.. But hopefully when it gets to my buyer he can confirm the package delived and that it is exactly as I said and sent pictures of and they will release it..

So much for ordering my bc3500 this weekend :(

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

And I am almost sure they hold until they can verify funds from the buyer. It won't be 21 days if the buyer has a verified Paypal account

is not because of the buyer, it clearly says it has to do with the seller to cover any claims or refunds to the buyer. something to do with not trusting the OP about having enough money in paypal

Well I just made my account.. That may be my personal problem, I always used my moms where as I don't want to fool with it, then this week I decided to make my own where as I was selling stuff, and buying subs from skar as well as amps and misc stuff, thought it would have been quicker to have my own on hand.. Which I suppose wasnt the best idea..

Or maybe it's because I haven't verified my account where i added my bank account and havnt yet checked my account for the two small deposits?

Well I just made my account.. That may be my personal problem, I always used my moms where as I don't want to fool with it, then this week I decided to make my own where as I was selling stuff, and buying subs from skar as well as amps and misc stuff, thought it would have been quicker to have my own on hand.. Which I suppose wasnt the best idea..

Or maybe it's because I haven't verified my account where i added my bank account and havnt yet checked my account for the two small deposits?

you should have done that since before, now you have to wait even if you do, try adding the card too and call them to make it quicker

Alright thanks, it just makes me mad, I was trying to order everything this weekend after I get paid, so I would have subs amp, alt bracket and everything all around the same time. Now I have to wait even longer

Thanks again for the help... I'll see what I can find out tmrw

You may still get to order by this weekend, there's still 4 business days and if you've already shipped you may be in luck. Good luck, I'm sure you'll love that crescendo. When you cutting that bed? :pardon:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.