Sonic Electronix

So i am looking for a good 2 channel LOC that will work with some what of a high watt syetem, with the car that i have i can not use a aftermarket radio so i have to use a LOC. I was looking at the Audio Control LC2i 2-channel, but it says 400 watt handling... i will defiantly be using more then 400 watts.

Thanks,

Kasey

If you are using more, buy a aftermarket stereo.. And if your using what is in your signature you aren't going to get no where the max out of that system with a LOC. They don't give out enough volts.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

If you are using more, buy a aftermarket stereo.. And if your using what is in your signature you aren't going to get no where the max out of that system with a LOC. They don't give out enough volts.

I don't think he can.

OP what year make and model is your whip. We have had a few cars where you can't change the stock HU or it is more expensive to change it than anything. One car we did recently was a Taurus I believe so we just relocated the aftermarket HU to the glove compartment and left the stock HU alone.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

So i am looking for a good 2 channel LOC that will work with some what of a high watt syetem, with the car that i have i can not use a aftermarket radio so i have to use a LOC. I was looking at the Audio Control LC2i 2-channel, but it says 400 watt handling... i will defiantly be using more then 400 watts.

Thanks,

Kasey

Your factory stereo puts out more than 400 watts??? That is one HELL of a factory stereo!

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

See the problem is my car has fiber optics not analog like normal cars. So it put a aftermarket radio I would have to gut everything out of my car and put whole new speakers and amp in. I own a 2006 BMW 325 with the logic 7 sound system.

The rf 360.2 can do factory integration

you win some, you lose some

FYI, the watts that the interface can handle is referring to the OUTPUT of the head unit (or factory amp in your case) that are connected to the high level inputs of the device. It has nothing to do with how much power you are running downstream of the RCA outputs of the LOC.

The Audio Control DQL-8 will do the job.

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.