Second Skin Audio

SuperBass ProBox

IBleedMusick

well i mean i can see why everyone would want one. they look pretty cool to me. Although i wouldnt buy one. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

The name makes it seem gimmicky but I guess the name and some persuading can convince anyone with a lack of knowledge to buy it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

They're a prefab box built down in Texas iirc. They use 3/4" mdf then spray the box with bedliner. They're pretty rigid, its a big seller in the shop I work at. I push them because they're closer to proper volume then most prefabs are. I've measured specs on the ones at my shop. The single ten was tuned at 40 single twelve at 38 and the 15 art 36. I forget the volume but if there's any specific one you want specs for I can get them for you. Just gotta wait till I go back to work Thursday

What about specs for the 2 12's truck box, 5ft wide (cant remember the other dimensions)

36 38 and 40 are not really htat high. my truck is tuned to 36. Im willing to bet it will play as low as anyone out there. Most people are so caught up on slamming the lows that they cant listen to anything normal and have to ride around with decaf and what not all the time in order to get any output.

:werd_msword:

• 1 year later...

They're a prefab box built down in Texas iirc. They use 3/4" mdf then spray the box with bedliner. They're pretty rigid, its a big seller in the shop I work at. I push them because they're closer to proper volume then most prefabs are. I've measured specs on the ones at my shop. The single ten was tuned at 40 single twelve at 38 and the 15 art 36. I forget the volume but if there's any specific one you want specs for I can get them for you. Just gotta wait till I go back to work Thursday

Archived