Second Skin Audio

SuperBass ProBox

IBleedMusick

What exactly is a SuperBass ProBox as of late I have been seeing them popup all over the place. I even had a guy argue with me and say it is the best box ever built and the loudest you will ever hear. I figure he is full of it but I would still like to know what they are. Another person said they are one of a kind and cannot be duplicated. So who the hell is doing the building and what the hell is this thing. I have not had the chance to hear one yet.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

They're basically really expensive prefab boxes.

looks like they're tuned high as hell too.

linky

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

They're a prefab box built down in Texas iirc. They use 3/4" mdf then spray the box with bedliner. They're pretty rigid, its a big seller in the shop I work at. I push them because they're closer to proper volume then most prefabs are. I've measured specs on the ones at my shop. The single ten was tuned at 40 single twelve at 38 and the 15 art 36. I forget the volume but if there's any specific one you want specs for I can get them for you. Just gotta wait till I go back to work Thursday

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

How do they sound is what I really want to know. My dad just told me he has one for the 89' Crown Vic we are building and its built to fit the Crown Vic perfectly and yeah its tuned high as fawk for 2 15" CVX's. My dad got it for $20 from a guy long time ago and its been his garage and he just remember when I asked him what the hell these things are. As soon as I find 2 15's to throw in I am going to take a listen. The thing looks like it can take a whoopin but being the best sounding box ever was my real gripe. They guy I argued with said he spent $360 on it and I don't know whether to laugh or call bs on this.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

36 38 and 40 are not really htat high. my truck is tuned to 36. Im willing to bet it will play as low as anyone out there. Most people are so caught up on slamming the lows that they cant listen to anything normal and have to ride around with decaf and what not all the time in order to get any output.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fuck superbass, turbo bass box is where its at 8)

412TB_main.jpg

Who would buy these things...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived