I'm down! I would love to actually see and here some really nice subs in person... Up till this point the system i had before i fried it was the most wattage I've heard in person out of subs and that was only 1800w maybe if that... I'll be fixing that though once i get some money ;-)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

What part of VA are we talking though

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Chris Huber, Norfolk! Helzya! Get on our Facebook page "The SPL Spot"!!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Anyone within 2 hour of Richmond have a DD1 or scope or anything, and willing to help me set up my shit up proper when I finish my build?

I'm willing to help anyway I can, and I am right next to you. Plus I wanna hear those skar's

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I'm gna need to either get one of those out find someone around me that has one pretty soon for when i get my 2200 and then again in a few months when i upgrade to a 3500 and get new subs lol

My Build Log

Hello people. My name is willie Roberts. I am from blackstone virginia. I just got back into stereos about a year ago. I had some systems back in the late 90's. I just did a install in my girlfriends saturn. It has a sundown sa8v2 on a rockford pbr500x1. I also have a dc 2.0k waiting to go in my car when I have some more money.

Im mason from strasburg VA, 20 miles south of winchester

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Archived