I know there are some people here from western va... not west va lol. Hellbound train and bassman I believe. Haven't seen hellbound in a while though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 months later...

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Sounds good man! When is the next time you plan on rolling through this way? And what part of S.C. are you in?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Woah that show at the ROC isn't too far from me.

If there's going to be any guys from the forums there, I may make my way on over.

I'm in Powhatan.

edit-

Too bad I won't have a system to play with :/

New cars are lame in a sense of I don't have a system now. Oh well.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I'm going there and so is Galen, "Bassman"on here, Chode and Ric from PCA are coming to my knowledge.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm going there and so is Galen, "Bassman"on here, Chode and Ric from PCA are coming to my knowledge.

My truck might be there...kinda up in the air right now.

The build im working on now will be there tho!

heres a link

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150/

Man, I'm liking the line up of people...

Quick question though.

I see on the FB page it says its $20 to enter your car in the show and compete or whatever.

But what's the cost if I'm just spectating? Is it free?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived