Hell no, bring your quiet ass ZX2 lol. Mine's quiet too. I usually go to the big shows, then drive home in silence haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I know I'm pretty late to this but I'm Kellam Stuart from Bassett which is about an hour away from Roanoke for those of you that don't know where Bassett is. I would love to gather with some VA bass heads to get and give some demos!

Heyyyyyyyy ur on here too lol. This is Steven

I know I'm pretty late to this but I'm Kellam Stuart from Bassett which is about an hour away from Roanoke for those of you that don't know where Bassett is. I would love to gather with some VA bass heads to get and give some demos!

You're near Galen

Yea he's across town from me

^^ I wouldnt mind going to that show just to see some big builds and get some demos. I'd better leave my quiet car at home tho!!

lol ikr who you tellin I've got a pair of Audiopipes in a shitty too small sealed box running on a SAZ 1500 right now lol I won't be starting my upgrade till about a month after this show

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Heyyyyyyyy ur on here too lol. This is Steven

Oh hey man!

Hopefully I'll be bringing this big beefy biatch to the show too.

20130307_121603.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

^^ I wouldnt mind going to that show just to see some big builds and get some demos. I'd better leave my quiet car at home tho!!

lol ikr who you tellin I've got a pair of Audiopipes in a shitty too small sealed box running on a SAZ 1500 right now lol I won't be starting my upgrade till about a month after this show

I'm just a little frustrated with my setup right now. Not very good numbers for the equipment. Going to redo box before too long!! And get electrical right!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Lotttttttttttttttttttttts of big boys showing up. Gonna be a beast ass show.

Welllll im talking like JP vs Trippi battle (confirmed, just gotta work some minor stuff out)

Im talking to Robin at BHE, Navid at Crescendo, Jared and Scott with their Sundown beasts....Im just getting started.

Brandon and his Singer blazer will be there

Hopefully I'll be bringing this big beefy biatch to the show too.

20130307_121603.jpg

35867636.jpg

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746