Second Skin Audio

Help on box for two fi sp4 18"s

Mikewood21

Do you live in Cali ? My box would fit perfectly in your ride, ill sell it for cheap 42w 25l 32t tuned at 33hz

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

get XS power and be done with it, i have kinetiks and im not too happy with them

I love my kinetic batteries though, i never had any problems.

if you dont have experience with another company, you'll think they're the best out there. there IS a thread around here showing xs batts demolishing kinetik batteries in a load test but thats all im gonna say.

Yea I heard them batteries are good, but see since I already have my kinetics I mitest well use them.

Do you live in Cali ? My box would fit perfectly in your ride, ill sell it for cheap 42w 25l 32t tuned at 33hz

Hey wats naw I live in ny. Hey I was reading your stuff which u have, how come you only hit 151 db??? Y not in the 153 to 154 db range. It's seems like you have the rite equipment to do it.

Hey wats naw I live in ny. Hey I was reading your stuff which u have, how come you only hit 151 db??? Y not in the 153 to 154 db range. It's seems like you have the rite equipment to do it.

its not as easy as you think

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Not sure but i have no dampening & i do it for fun so i never really push it, i have a family & mortgage so cant afford to just blow shit whenever

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Not true bro, I ran two Memphis mojos 15"s and two Rockford 1500.1's and hit a 151 at the winshield. So I no with two 3500 watt rms amps and two sp4 18"s with the rite box I can hit 153 to 154dbs. Look at the guy on YouTube ( three 18"s fi btl mass destruction ) in a Cherokee like mine and his windshield is bout to break, he is ripping the roof in half, and I no that's at least 154 to 155 db. You no wat it takes to rip metal. So you figure two ain't that far behind three.

Not sure but i have no dampening & i do it for fun so i never really push it, i have a family & mortgage so cant afford to just blow shit whenever

I no y you not hitting as hard as you can because your getting mic at 46 hz. If your box is tuned to 33 then it will hit it's hardest note at 33 hz. That's like my box with the 15"s it plays all notes but some notes play louder than others but since my box is tuned to 38 hz I hit my hardest at 38 hz. I be willing to bet you probaly can hit a 154 at 33 to 35 hz easy with no problem.

First off what kind of electrical do you have to back those amps up? Also use as much space as possible to get around 7 cubes sub and aero ports are more efficient then regular square ports thus needing less port area. I haven't been a fan of aero ports but they can deft help you get loud

Since you are a sales rep for crescendo given wat I said I have for power I should be good rite with four kinetic 2400s and 330 amp alt.

Archived