Looking for Low hitters

• 3 months later...

Check out ibpbass and take it back to the old school! Website has been revamped with 30 second MP3 samples so you can remember the tracks you were looking for! The cd's are back from storage and selling like crazy again. Thanks for the support! We love our old school bass heads!

Posting illegal pirated music, or even links where you can download it is PROHIBITED on SMD!

If you continue you will be banned from this site.

consider this your 1st and only warning!

Dear Audiofanaticz,

Your an idiot, as per my posting here, I never posted any illegal music downloads, I found it via Google, to a Soundcloud which you CANNOT download and it was posted BY THE ARTIST. It's the same thing as if I posted a YouTube video of the artist.

I consider this your first AND ONLY warning.

Posting illegal pirated music, or even links where you can download it is PROHIBITED on SMD!

If you continue you will be banned from this site

consider this your 1st and only warning!

Wont Happen Again!

glad to see you made it to the forum.. i had a feeling you would chime in on this. there are some real knee slappers that happen in this sub forum.. so be prepared.

ight ill look it up right now :D

I will have to listen to it in my car after school but i downloaded it and it sounds beast :D anyone know of any lower? or just regular songs not chopped and screwed

Gorilla zoe- jeffery damher slowed around 23hz

I cook by Gucci mane gets pretty low

OJ Da Juiceman... But I think that's only around 30-31. There used to be a slowed version on here that Thehoe92 made that was down to like 22.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived