MIchIgan Bass heads where ya at!?

Today was fun had a sub break all the screws and after it was fixed I was doing a nice hairtrick when the other sub let go then found out my phone didn't record it

http://www.stevemead...new-xfl-pg6-57/americanbass hd 12d22 audiopipe 1800.1ppi s580.4rockford p1653 frontpolk audio 6x9 rearbig 3

Today was fun had a sub break all the screws and after it was fixed I was doing a nice hairtrick when the other sub let go then found out my phone didn't record it

yea man that thing was doing great until it died. sucks about the video not working

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

I have spent 2 days trying to get my rear driver side drum off with no luck. Got to get it off to replace it with a new drum with bearing already pressed into it. So tired if messing with it. Already sick and laying in the dam snow/wet gravel (have agm old price if carpet down that I lay on but it soaked through). Thinking if putting the nut and wheel back on then taking it to a shop and paying them to do it.

Just give it a good talking to with the persuader.

pic55b.jpg

Seriously though, after dealing with the drums on my old malibu and beating the fuck out of them on my wife's old escape, I vowed I would never buy another vehicle that had drum brakes.

There's is an svt focus that's been sitting in a parking lot forever now. They came with disk brakes in the rear, it's tempting to pull the parts of lol. Could use the rear bumper, hatchback door, mirrors are nicer, exhaust manifold is the proven best na manifold, headlights are nice, 17"wheels a little more narrow then my 18s, lots of nice entrepot prices to improve the look of the inside and other odds and end pieces.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I have spent 2 days trying to get my rear driver side drum off with no luck. Got to get it off to replace it with a new drum with bearing already pressed into it. So tired if messing with it. Already sick and laying in the dam snow/wet gravel (have agm old price if carpet down that I lay on but it soaked through). Thinking if putting the nut and wheel back on then taking it to a shop and paying them to do it.

Just give it a good talking to with the persuader.

pic55b.jpg

Seriously though, after dealing with the drums on my old malibu and beating the fuck out of them on my wife's old escape, I vowed I would never buy another vehicle that had drum brakes.

i HATE drum brakes.. yet.. im a diesel mechanic and trucks/trailers use them.. but not the same setup lol

i will send my car to someone to do drum brakes i hate them that much. my boss got a spring to the eye once haha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

what probly happend is theres a grouve and the shoes are out more then the grove locking the drum on

does it move at all?

not sure how hard your beating on it.. but you need to reallly beat on it.. lol eventually it will crack ( make sure you have glasses on FYI )

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Thing was chipping apart lol. That how hard I WA hitting at it. It would spin freely so its not the brakes holding it on. Heated it up with a torch a few times and it still didn't budge. Now from heating it up the bearing will hardly spin. As soon as I feel better i'm going to remove the whole spindle bend/cut the backing plate out of the way then go to a junk yard and replace it all.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived