that should make a lil bit of noise and wind lol. but like every one else im still in awe of the steering wheel how does it feel to drive with that thing

also lol epic pic of you inside the damn diamond

Yes i was practicing the mounting stratergy lol im the only one that fits in it so im gonna have to lift those stupid 35lb 12's and as u can see its not like i hit the gym everyday -_-

And yeah it should get windy thats our main object of the build, it should get stoopid low

Steering wheel = SECKSSS Its a lil hard to get used to first but after a week its cake

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

F5...F5...F5...F5...everytime I do it this build gets more and more ridiculous!...F5

LMFAOOOOOO I love this F5 F5 F5 lol i wish i had more but i gotta wait for the subs now.

Ill have more pics and vids then

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

that should make a lil bit of noise and wind lol. but like every one else im still in awe of the steering wheel how does it feel to drive with that thing

Yes i was practicing the mounting stratergy lol im the only one that fits in it so im gonna have to lift those stupid 35lb 12's and as u can see its not like i hit the gym everyday -_-

And yeah it should get windy thats our main object of the build, it should get stoopid low

Steering wheel = SECKSSS Its a lil hard to get used to first but after a week its cake

im guessing you and the f160 guy are team mates so let me be the first to request this...PUT UP A DAMN TUTORIAL ON THAT STEERING WHEEL lol that shit is cool as hell

im guessing you and the f160 guy are team mates so let me be the first to request this...PUT UP A DAMN TUTORIAL ON THAT STEERING WHEEL lol that shit is cool as hell

We are more than teammates, we are brothers without the whole blood thing though lol.

And yes we will put a tutorial on this soon cause a lot of ppl are requesting this, we are doing Malibooms steering wheel next so we will put the vid up then.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

Love this build and do you think you could fit a 10 in the door where the first 8 is? I have the a 2000 S10 with the window crank and im pretty sure a 10 and a 8 will fit i just want to make sure before ordering

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

umm damn

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0