2-AQ 12" on 1200.1 D

Relyks

- how much air space? trunk can be like 17 h 38 wide 24 d.

-mainly decaf music on these subs what do you think subs should be ported at?( not to low dont want the higher notes to sound like burps ) and it will be a slot port.

-should the subs have port in between the subs? or all the way to the right or left? ( so that they share or dont share air space? )

-its going to be wired to 1 ohm so 600 rms a piece daily 1200 peak. big 3 and 1/0 knu oxygen free wire will be used.

( just remember its a trunk build , the back seat is used daily and he listens to decafs it AQ subs and loudest this trunk sound is sub and port back )

no sealing the subs/box from trunk will not be considered place your opinions and advice i need it (:

you could get it to fit, with a few inches to spare. 16hx35wx18.5d port being 14.5x4.25x20 should be somewhere around 4.1 net air space before bracing, double the baffle. tuning should be good around 37-38. not to low not to high. this is all just estimates of course though

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

SD2.5's?

yes SD 2.5's AQ subs 12" on 600 rms a piece. wired at 1 ohm

you could get it to fit, with a few inches to spare. 16hx35wx18.5d port being 14.5x4.25x20 should be somewhere around 4.1 net air space before bracing, double the baffle. tuning should be good around 37-38. not to low not to high. this is all just estimates of course though

keep in mind the AudioQue Subs like alot of air space like half a cu more then normal it seems ( for example 10" subs 1.5 cu.ft audioque sub 10 " 2.00cu.ft ) and yes i have tested this theory with my 2.5 10" sub on 870 rms. so design with that in mind.

also should they share air space? or have there own air space for each sub?

( i found that this car likes subs fired to back port to back ) where i have found with my old corolla it liked sub up port back

4 cubes net. 56 inches of port. Tune to 33-34. AQ subs will play high no matter the tuning. Port drivers side. Facing rear.

out of curiosity and i wanna learn why so why port it to back on drivers side ( regardless it will be ported to the back )

didnt think it mattered what side since it was in the trunk. 4cu.ft sound a little small on air space AQ love a lot of air. like i said above about my 10 and i tested it and heard it from tons of others.

Just seemed to work good for them. Just because a sub likes say 2.3 cubes by itself doesn't mean two in the same box needs 4.6. AQ subs have just been weird to work with personally

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived