Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

ok that being said what is left now

Recone is covered

70.00 to ship battery message CortezDTV

150.00 to ship the Sz-1500 message bdog

Bike still in progress send paypal offering to [email protected]

i think thats all right?

bdog has another saz? im confused he wants 150 shipped

Guys....god I don't even know what to say to all this...it's all so surreal to be honest.

I have been trying to PM everyone who posted in this thread....just, some more personal gratitude. If you didn't get a PM from me I really do apologize and please drop me a line.....or just accept my deepest possible gratitude right.

What you guys are doing.....it's gonna stay with me forever....I wish there was a bigger, better and more extraordinary way to say thank you...because if there was it would definitely apply right here....

Thank you guys so much...I really hope I have the opportunity to do something so amazing for someone else someday....

Cortez....I really appreciate the battery offer bro....but man that will kill you to ship and we don't even know if it will fit....seriously man I can save up for the right battery eventually.....

God guys.....I really do hope you understand how deeply I appreciate all of this...ya know...for the first time in my life I really fell like I have a family...right here and right now. Thank you so much you guys!!

Ray...you are unreal...man...I know you're not big on words and drawn out shit...so , I'll make it short and sweet...thank you for being a friend!!

measure if you want, my offer will stand, so lemme know if you ever want it

or you can buy a pretty new xs they are nice :shrug: i wanna run all new ones :peepwall:

need $150 more for the saz-1500d including shipping

that was his post where I got it from

Jason, we have enough pledged to cover a sets of Level 3 recones with CF caps for ya bro. This is one hell of a place with alot of people with big hearts.

Cody....these are the most amazing, genuine people I have ever met......and it's not only an honor, but also a privilage to call you all my friends!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

ok so we need 150 for the amp and nine is gonna measure and see if the battery cortez is offering will fit

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

i have i think 12-15 feet of old knukonceptz 1/0 i can give u bro

pm me ur addy and i will get it out to u

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

This is all so unbelievable.....you guys are over the top...I mean helping me with what my daughter really needs therapeutically is one thing.....but damn now you're all trying to hook up my hobby is just unreal....I want you to know I really will treasure this and really have alot of respect for it....thanks again for the hundredth time you guys....really, you guys have got me feeling really good about the shoes I walk in every day!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

You guys are insane, in the best way possible!

Now that he has money for the bike, you guys are giving him the rest of his audio wish list. AMAZING. Now I can't sleep, lmao. Just bought a roll pan for my truck, so I don't have any money to send. Wish I had some to help out with shipping the battery if it fits. Not trying to spend other peoples money here, but who votes to buy him a battery that will fit if Cortezs' doesn't fit? Haha.

Nine, you deserve every bit of this, and you showing us you and your daughters happiness is enough for us. I respect your appreciation! And to think this went from selling a special needs bike to helping a brother out with his daughters necessity and his own hobby. We will definitely need vids of the bike AND Jaz getting down listening to your stereo! :P

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Ain't no thang. Where is the bike fund at? I no you will be getting more but we wanna make sure u have enough for worst case scenario

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Big help fro,