Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

this really shines the light on the good % of people out there in this world

So true....this whole experience has really had an incredible impact on my life....the selflessness in people is pretty overwhelming, and it makes me want to be a better person than I am!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Keep on keeping on

Thats my motto....did you read it somewhere or something?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Jason did you get the shipping covered? I know last time we talked a few days ago you were still short. Sorry to put you on blast like that but I know you don't want to ask for more as you feel like people have done so much already. I am sure that we could come up with the rest of the shipping. Again sorry to put you on blast like that and for everyone reading this I did this on my own Jason has no idea that I was going to post this. When I talked to him on Monday he was still short a few hundred for shipping. To everyone that has helped you guys are the best and I feel proud and honored to be apart of the SMD family. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Jason did you get the shipping covered? I know last time we talked a few days ago you were still short. Sorry to put you on blast like that but I know you don't want to ask for more as you feel like people have done so much already. I am sure that we could come up with the rest of the shipping. Again sorry to put you on blast like that and for everyone reading this I did this on my own Jason has no idea that I was going to post this. When I talked to him on Monday he was still short a few hundred for shipping. To everyone that has helped you guys are the best and I feel proud and honored to be apart of the SMD family. :drinks:

Yes....I have it completely covered and already payed for it, I ordered it yesterday and actually found a company that sold it for a bit less than the others. I got two confirmation emails yesterday, and as soon as I have a tracking number or any other updates I will let you guys know...

If you look a page or so back I posted a picture of the bike....it's a pretty badass bike!!

Thanks again for everything you all......thank you for coming together to make this happen!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Nice I seen the pic and the bike looks awesome I bet Jazz is excited to get it. Glad you got everything covered I just wanted to make sure that it was. Its funny cause I am excited for the bike to show up too. hahahaha hope it doesn't take long :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

So a package came in the mail for my kids. Thanks a ton jason. I didnt help to get anything in return but again thank you. My daughter loves the mic but now she wants me to put songs on her ipod so she can sing haha .. and my son loves the hotwheels. This kid is seriously obsessed with hotwheels. You sir are a great guy.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

So a package came in the mail for my kids. Thanks a ton jason. I didnt help to get anything in return but again thank you. My daughter loves the mic but now she wants me to put songs on her ipod so she can sing haha .. and my son loves the hotwheels. This kid is seriously obsessed with hotwheels. You sir are a great guy.

It's my pleasure...and thanks for the pics of them smiling....thats what it's all about!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived