Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Dang frogs for days!!!!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

^^^ that's too cool. She really looks like she's enjoying her gifts. Glad I and everyone else on this board could take part in helping you man.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

More than welcome jason.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Just curious did u meantion me ;)

She talked to me for almost two hours, I showed her the forum and this thread and I talked about everyone involved. I definitely think her report shed a good light on the forum.

I HAVE NO IDEA how I missed this whole thread. I apologize for not seeing it sooner. :(

I would most definitely have donated ... infact... if there is anything she needs for this bike to even help her out more please let me know, I'd love to help!

I'm glad to see she got that nice new bike... I'd love to put a system on it!!! No joke.

and I'm very happy that so many people on SMD did get to help out. Thats what this group is all about!

Thank you for being so thoughtful man, I really appreciate it!! A system on a bike would be pretty dope for sure....not sure how you would pull that one off LOL!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Haven't gotten the LVL 3 shipped out yet. Looked in my bank account and almost had a heart attack. I get paid tomorrow and will get it shipped out on monday or tuesday.

No problem brother...I'm just appreciative that you even thought about it!! Thank you so much!

You should get a package from us next week. Wellllll Jazz should lol.

Wife was suppose to mail it out on Monday, I had to have her car while mine is stripped down, go and buy some parts and BAM..it was in the trunk along with my amp parts to send to DB-r.... <_<

Awesome man, she loves getting mail....I will definitely capture her happiness when she opens it....Again, thank you!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Damn, you guys are really spoiling this girl....good thing she's not a brat LOL.

Thank you so much sayhuh for the box of goodies, she absolutely loves it...she had been crying and was really upset when the mail came so it really cheered her up. Woody's spur broke off and she was devastated....but, we wend and got some epoxy and fixed him up. O

I'm not sure who to thank for the sticker book, the return label says Cheryl Dutton, so whoever YOU are thank you for sending that....she loves stickers, and of course Toy Story.

DSCF0369.jpg

DSCF0370.jpg

DSCF0373.jpg

DSCF0375.jpg

DSCF0378.jpg

DSCF0382.jpg

Thanks again for everything guys, this has all been a very touching thing, I'll never forget it or all of you!!!

:thanx:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'm not sure who to thank for the sticker book, the return label says Cheryl Dutton, so whoever YOU are thank you for sending that....she loves stickers, and of course Toy Story.

Hi. :P Yeh, that's what I get for having it sent to you directly from amazon.com. Oh well, it was faster. I didn't have anything here at college that she'd like haha.. Glad she likes em!

I should have put 2 and 2 together. Thanks a lot for sending her the book....she definitely loves it and I also really appreciate it as well!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived