Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

They refunded the money, no the search begins again LOL.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

For his sake he had better hope he doesn't screw this up. Freedom of information is fun and the gloves come off.

After seeing the kind of things you can dig up, and quickly might I add... Remind me to never piss you off. LOL

Jason I'm glad to hear they refunded the money on it. Now find another place, and let's see her enjoying that new bike!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

For his sake he had better hope he doesn't screw this up. Freedom of information is fun and the gloves come off.

After seeing the kind of things you can dig up, and quickly might I add... Remind me to never piss you off. LOL

Jason I'm glad to hear they refunded the money on it. Now find another place, and let's see her enjoying that new bike!

Reminder...never piss him off.....or any of his friends LOL.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Any luck on finding another trike and what is the type of trike is needed? There are a couple of custom bike builders down here that I could talk to, to see if they can build you one?

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Any luck on finding another trike and what is the type of trike is needed? There are a couple of custom bike builders down here that I could talk to, to see if they can build you one?

Not yet, I really like the one we had but I cant find another company that has the same one within my budget. That would be awesome if you can talk to them, there are pics a few pages back of the Trail Mate "Low Rider". I'm gonna do some more searching tonight after Jazz crashes....but yea, I always post updates when I have them.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Not yet, I really like the one we had but I cant find another company that has the same one within my budget. That would be awesome if you can talk to them, there are pics a few pages back of the Trail Mate "Low Rider". I'm gonna do some more searching tonight after Jazz crashes....but yea, I always post updates when I have them.

If you can could you send me a pm with the links of the trikes that you have looked at. I also have a friend who owns a bike shop down here, that I can see if there is anything he could do to help.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Yes, and thank you. I'm about to do Jazz's nightly story so I'll PM you after I get her settled into bed.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I ordered the new bike. I got it from the place that I got her last bike from. Was a bit more expensive and will take longer to get here, but at least I know they wont jack me around.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived