Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Yea, I just got paid this morning, so I can throw down like I said I was going to :good: Jason, let me know what else you need equipment wise... if you don't, I'm just gonna throw cash your way and you're going to except it :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Not to late nick

sweet...20 bones is being sent his way!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

sent :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

great news story, thanks for that! i got a message from someone, here it is. I am just passing it along in case you still need a home for that trike.

Terri Gamboa

Hi, apparently your website is jammed with curiosity, after KOMO4 ran the wonderful article about the man, his daughter and a tricycle, so I came to your FB page. You obviously have a wonderful fan base. As for me? I had not heard of you until tonight, but thought I'd take a shot at contacting SMD... I'd like to know how to apply to the generosities of the man with the large tricycle that he is looking to donate. My 12 year old grandson, has autism and has never been able to ride a bike, despite the 4 different ones we have tried over the years. Please contact me if you would like to talk about this more. Thank you.... ~Terr

Dear Steve,

plz tell the letterwriter, that is better for his cause, to check out at first the need´s of his son, normaly he can get free information and testing, from seller´s and self-help groups. If he surly know´s, his son can use the bike, than it´s possible, "if he quick enough" to let him in in the poll. Otherwise it could be that is Jazzie´s old bike the new 5th tryed bike

in several year´s :shrug:

Think the finest thought to donate the bike. Is at first to donate it to a self-help-group in case of potential of use for the group. Secondary to single useres, where maby in a near situation like Jazz and Jason.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Thank you guys...Nick, Haters, David.....thank you so much!!

So, I asked Jazz's teacher to think of some people in the class who could use the trike, and she told me about one today who really stood out.

His name is Johnathan, he has Aspergers Syndrome and is 16 years old....the unique thing is that has dad has Aspergers as well. Even with his situation, she told me that his dad is a very dedicated father who spends all his time with his son. The family is very poor, only the mom works....they don't even have a car. Anyway, she is going to get some more info, but I wanted to share this with you guys because it's pretty touching. If we choose this kid, I'll give his dad my bike as well so they can ride together....

Anyway, it's off to therapy again for Jazz, so I will be back on here later. When we get back, I'm gonna get onto wccaraudio and buy a SMD hat, I want to give it to whoever we all decide to give the trike to....

Thanks again everyone....for everything,

J

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

nice man if you choose him i hope that little boy enjoys the trike

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

We are all gonna decide collectively who it goes to.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Thank you guys...Nick, Haters, David.....thank you so much!!

So, I asked Jazz's teacher to think of some people in the class who could use the trike, and she told me about one today who really stood out.

His name is Johnathan, he has Aspergers Syndrome and is 16 years old....the unique thing is that has dad has Aspergers as well. Even with his situation, she told me that his dad is a very dedicated father who spends all his time with his son. The family is very poor, only the mom works....they don't even have a car. Anyway, she is going to get some more info, but I wanted to share this with you guys because it's pretty touching. If we choose this kid, I'll give his dad my bike as well so they can ride together....

Anyway, it's off to therapy again for Jazz, so I will be back on here later. When we get back, I'm gonna get onto wccaraudio and buy a SMD hat, I want to give it to whoever we all decide to give the trike to....

Thanks again everyone....for everything,

J

Sounds like the family is having a tough time... I think Johnathan could be the most deserving of the bike. I'm sure the whole family would be very thankful for it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived