Sonic Electronix

i would say no. it usually takes around 160 db's to break a window.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i wont bash you or down what you may have heard, but you will not damage your windows with anything like that

i have 8 15s in a wall in my van memphis pr 15s and 250 rms to each sub and i still have orignal galss in my van from 25 years ago

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

now that ive been nice who the heck told you they have broke windows with their system ....tell them their full of crap lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

now that ive been nice who the heck told you they have broke windows with their system ....tell them their full of crap lol

generally i would agree but on you tube clear as day there is a kid with two 18" TC sounds in a eclipse and hes destroyed his front windshield many times hes got helllla flex, look him up its crazy to see.

but yeah 600rms aint gonna do shit to your windows bro prolly wont even move them when their half rolled down.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

its mainly a shitload of flex that will crack your windows...and the guy on yt had a cracked windsheild..not blown out

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived