Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time

lol

good idea tho.. ha

get your friends to sign up that done really care... and have them send you money

thats wat i did, and i told them to give me there email account and password, I MAD SURE THEY VERIFIED TOO, lol, so now i'm just busy "donatin" money all the time :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

is everybody just done postin here, lol

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

$1.81 after a huge loss that dropped me down to 15 cents, lol. What level(s) should I be playing with that amount of money? I've been playing the occasional level 5 or 6, sometimes 7. But I stick mostly to level 4. Am I taking it too slow?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

READ

Moola Points, Prizes and Payment - We have designed this website from the outset to be an entertainment experience where anyone could play for large prizes without having to risk their own money. In order to ensure that your activities on this website are not considered to be gambling, you are not able to risk your own money or valuable property. This is why your account balance has to be legally worthless until we actually give it to you. If your account legally had value, there is a small risk that some government somewhere could unjustly claim that you are gambling even though you never deposited your own money into the game. While we realize that it may sound harsh that we have the legal right to pay you at our sole discretion, it is for your and our protection. Please understand that we want the website to be a fun experience that is available to all people who are legally permitted to play. We intend to pay you provided that (i) we are legally permitted to pay you, and that (ii) you do not breach this Agreement or our policies. We are not aware of any reason why we would be legally prevented from paying anyone who we allow to sign up an account. However, that said, the following statement establishes your agreement that your account balance has no value until we pay you:

Any reference to "¢", "$", "cash", "dollars" and "pennies" in the site and in this Agreement refers to Moola Points which are a non-negotiable point system and are not money, a substitute for money nor a negotiable currency. Moola Points have no value whatsoever and may not be transferred, exchanged, assigned or used outside of the Site. As a point system, Moola Points are only a means of keeping score within the site. Moola may decrease, without compensation, the number of Moola Points in your account at any time in our sole discretion. You have no rights or entitlements to Moola Points under this Agreement and you irrevocably waive all rights that you may have under common law, statute, or otherwise. Moola Points do not represent an entitlement to legal tender, value, or prizes. Moola has no liability to make any payment to you. Moola may choose, in its sole discretion, not to approve a payment or withhold payment for any reason whatsoever including, without limitation, non-payment from our advertisers, suspected fraud with your account, etc. Moola may also pay you an amount lower than the amount you requested. All payments made to you are in the nature of a gift from Moola to you, and not compensation for your efforts, activities, or your time. All awards and payments are made in our sole discretion; we may choose to pay or not pay any person as we solely determine. If we do pay you, you are responsible for and will indemnify us from all taxes, shipping fees, and 3rd party costs resulting from that payment. You acknowledge that this provision shall apply in spite of any contrary or inconsistent course of dealing in respect of Moola Points, money, prizes or payments.

.....................I read it pretty quickly but they will pay you if they want too...

Archived