Jump to content

Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time


Recommended Posts

Posted

0.02 BITCHES!!!!

I was so excited to win the first game that I had to get off before it sucked me in and next thing I would know school would be starting in 30 min hahaha. Thanks for the link deff. hooked right now...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted

dont be scurred bishs , bet it all lol, within reason and verify your accounts

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted

$.12. I'm tryin not to be greedy....but fuck, its hard not to go for the bigger levels. I'm sticking aroung the level 2-3 range. Am I wasting my time at that level, or being smart?

you are bein very smart. cuz b4 u know it u'll be back to .01 so just keep ur patience. i would tell u that once u get up to the .50 mark u can start playin lvl4 and lvl5 but till then just stay low, cuz it takes forever to get up there but just one game go broke... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Posted

So I joined, it is pretty addicting. How many searches do you have to do to get the boosters? I'm just searching for random stuff to get boosters now

Posted

im up to $.75 after about one day...about 90% of that is from spinning the wheel....i dont have the balls to risk it all...i think i may just give the wheel a spin a few times a day for the next 10yrs and see how much it gets me..lol.

i wonder if the it takes longer to get the wheel with each increase in level?

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

you gotta do the "Search and win" man.. you'll see it, top left normally.

Im at .24! lol thats my highest.. hey just one person join through me please lol

Make money!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Posted

im back to 10.97 lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 533 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...