Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time

0.02 BITCHES!!!!

I was so excited to win the first game that I had to get off before it sucked me in and next thing I would know school would be starting in 30 min hahaha. Thanks for the link deff. hooked right now...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

$.12. I'm tryin not to be greedy....but fuck, its hard not to go for the bigger levels. I'm sticking aroung the level 2-3 range. Am I wasting my time at that level, or being smart?

you are bein very smart. cuz b4 u know it u'll be back to .01 so just keep ur patience. i would tell u that once u get up to the .50 mark u can start playin lvl4 and lvl5 but till then just stay low, cuz it takes forever to get up there but just one game go broke... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

im up to $.75 after about one day...about 90% of that is from spinning the wheel....i dont have the balls to risk it all...i think i may just give the wheel a spin a few times a day for the next 10yrs and see how much it gets me..lol.

i wonder if the it takes longer to get the wheel with each increase in level?

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived