Sonic Electronix

how or whats a good setup to stop my headlights from dimming when i hit lows (how many batteries and what size should i use for >>>>> (2)2300watt rms phantom audio 12s DVC 4hom into a 1ohm mono autotek 4k amp wired with 2gauge what the approriot size batteries ill need any info or advice would be helpfull also thanks:)!!!!!

Do you have big 3?

Do you have upgraded battery?

i have big 3 and i have a yellow top optima up front i just think that i need another battery in the back maby to stop the voltage drain

And how do you think your going to keep that batteries voltage up with out a HO alt

you win some, you lose some

Do you have big 3?

Do you have upgraded battery?

i have big 3 and i have a yellow top optima up front i just think that i need another battery in the back maby to stop the voltage drain

And how do you think your going to keep that batteries voltage up with out a HO alt

idk thats why im asking for advice bro

you need 1/0 wire and a HO alt first

Ask and ye shall receive :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

how or whats a good setup to stop my headlights from dimming when i hit lows (how many batteries and what size should i use for >>>>> (2)2300watt rms phantom audio 12s DVC 4hom into a 1ohm mono autotek 4k amp wired with 2gauge what the approriot size batteries ill need any info or advice would be helpfull also thanks:)!!!!!

Do they dim and stay dimmed for as long as the note, or is it just real quick? If it's just real quick at the beginning of the note it could be the regulator lagging. If that's the case you could get HIDs or a capacitor.

Do they dim and stay dimmed for as long as the note, or is it just real quick? If it's just real quick at the beginning of the note it could be the regulator lagging. If that's the case you could get HIDs or a capacitor.

capacitor no, hid's yes