Sonic Electronix

; )

Capacitor no, and HID's are hiding/band

aiding the issue...hell, if ya want it that simple.. If your head lights dim, turn em off.. Problem solved ... Or .. Listen to a VET like, ummm i dunno,.. TEAM BASSICK (all of em)

; )

Capacitor no, and HID's are hiding/band

aiding the issue...hell, if ya want it that simple.. If your head lights dim, turn em off.. Problem solved ... Or .. Listen to a VET like, ummm i dunno,.. TEAM BASSICK (all of em)

what about if he's driving at night ?????

aka KHRISS

capacitor no, hid's yes

; ) Capacitor no, and HID's are hiding/bandaiding the issue...hell, if ya want it that simple.. If your head lights dim, turn em off.. Problem solved ... Or .. Listen to a VET like, ummm i dunno,.. TEAM BASSICK (all of em)

Assuming that his electrical is in order and his problem is actually regulator lag, I would like to know why not a capacitor. Please don't tell me "because everyone on all the forums said capacitors are evil" or anything like that. :)

capacitor no, hid's yes

; ) Capacitor no, and HID's are hiding/bandaiding the issue...hell, if ya want it that simple.. If your head lights dim, turn em off.. Problem solved ... Or .. Listen to a VET like, ummm i dunno,.. TEAM BASSICK (all of em)

Assuming that his electrical is in order and his problem is actually regulator lag, I would like to know why not a capacitor. Please don't tell me "because everyone on all the forums said capacitors are evil" or anything like that. :)

well i think there saying no because for the price of a good cap you can add a few bucks and get an ok batt and will outperform the cap in everyway

but caps do have there place and use's

shit my teammate had to use a cap in his street max car to help keep the deck on for 1 extra second so he could get 158.x dbs off one BATT :trippy:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

well i think there saying no because for the price of a good cap you can add a few bucks and get an ok batt and will outperform the cap in everyway

but caps do have there place and use's

shit my teammate had to use a cap in his street max car to help keep the deck on for 1 extra second so he could get 158.x dbs off one BATT :trippy:

:werd_msword: ...not that I like to use them.