Which Would Be Louder?

ohhh and about 4k watts..... there is no way in hell i would every want to throw 4k watts to one subwoofer. largest alternator i can get for my car is 160 and maybe with fabricating a large case gm 300. and my budget is like $350 so i only have enough to get subs, im trying to save up money but my car keeps breaking.

(johnny have you ever seen jakes gf? OMFG she is so hot lol. lindsy is really fuckin hot 2. jake is trying to hook me up with lindsy i think lol, the lil biotch said he would. i gotta break up with jodee, she costs to much money and hates subwoofers... wtf is that. and she is controlling)

i have seen lindsay....and yea she aint bad. so ur gonna break up w jodee? yea that aint right that she dont like woofers ;) but its up to you!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i have seen lindsay....and yea she aint bad. so ur gonna break up w jodee? yea that aint right that she dont like woofers ;) but its up to you!

IMO.... If you want to do bass race, and be able to listen to rap or whatever go with FI ... NOw if you want to do strickley DB DRAG i say go with RE.

Steve had RE MT 18's and i was told he had to recoil his subs every so often cause the subs where not made for bass race... and i had RE tell me to use their subs for db drag.. So.. there you go..

pick what you want to do..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i want music for sure, i just want really loud music. so should i go with one 18" ssd, q, or bl? i want lots of air movement and i want my rear windshield wiper to jump a little. ive seen it done with 2 18" tc's and also 1 18" solox.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

in that case i would go wit the BL with about 15-1600 watts

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i like the q's more because of the 27mm xmax. i want alot of air flowage =)

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

well sounds liike you made up your mind already so get the Q but im sure the BL wouldnt let you down either

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

well sounds liike you made up your mind already so get the Q but im sure the BL wouldnt let you down either

He is really picky!!! and you guys could tell him one thing and he would prolly do the oposite....lol cullen your difficult!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

yeah shut up, the thing is that i could tune the q to 28 hz like FI says to. yeah i know i would loose numbers but i like really deep bass. then i could get another port and tune it higher for more numbers (hopefully lol)

anyone know what the bp power is for FI subs?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

yeah shut up, the thing is that i could tune the q to 28 hz like FI says to. yeah i know i would loose numbers but i like really deep bass. then i could get another port and tune it higher for more numbers (hopefully lol)

anyone know what the bp power is for FI subs?

i believe this is it...

"I just finished adding a new option for the SSD and Q series subs.

This new option adds a machined aluminum compression plug to the pole which helps channel all of the air under the dustcap around the coil for better cooling. To aid with this increased airflow we also add 6 axial cooling channels in the top plate. Along with increased thermal capacity comes the addition of an extra spider and a changed spider pack for a little extra mechanical ability.

All of these new features increase power handling from 200-500 Watts depending on the application.

Its just another way of tuning and tailoring your subs to your exact needs.

For those interested in a retrofit... we can only add the aluminum compression plug to the pole during a recone. We can not add the 6 axial cooling channels to an already assembled and magnetized motor. The addition of the aluminum piece will aid in cooling, but at about a 25 - 35% reduction vs having both the plug and cooling channels. The retrofit and plug is $25.

Thanks...

Scott"

i likes me some audio stuff...

i want music for sure, i just want really loud music. so should i go with one 18" ssd, q, or bl? i want lots of air movement and i want my rear windshield wiper to jump a little. ive seen it done with 2 18" tc's and also 1 18" solox.

The windshield wiper jump is dependant on the car, I put my 15" TC-3000 in my dads suburban and his wipers were jumpin like crazy, but in my car you can barely hear them just rattle, but to answer your question I'd go with the Q...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals