bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

• 1 month later...

well i have been really busy with school and my new job so i have not been one here in some time but ill be starting back up on the dually the long wait is now over i got my drop member today in the mail time to get my ass back in gear and get this truck done

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

well i got a pic of my a arms done today and they look sick cant wait to get them and start putting my front end back together

229862_3744427202614_913507243_n.jpg

That take mad skillz to guts to work on an older car like that. IMO older cars need more skill to get lookin really nice. And YOU have definitely got the skills. keep it up, looks great

I'm tuned in :popcorn:

Looks nice man! Get your ass to work man!! Lol :D

hahaha seeing my a-arms lit a fire under my ass to get going again and get this thing done

That take mad skillz to guts to work on an older car like that. IMO older cars need more skill to get lookin really nice. And YOU have definitely got the skills. keep it up, looks great

I'm tuned in :popcorn:

thx man still a long way to go on both trucks but ill get there one day haha

well i come home today from work and found my a-arms on my door step and i say the pics do them no justice they are fucking sick. and i started to cut my frame horns off to get them dropped then i can start putting this best back to gather :)

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

damn those arms r the shit may have to let my bro know bout that company

hell yeah man he is the best its about 4-6 week wait but well worth it here is his web site

http://michiganmetalworks.com/ and his customer service is the best out of every one and if u dont see it in his store he can make anything u need

Archived