Sonic Electronix

You said it 6 times you have a budget, well what is it? You wont get a 300$ sub if your budget is 75$.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Sorry I'm looking at a budget of 4k for subs amp alt and battery amount depends on how fast I start purchasing everything. Like I said its not unlimited but if I'm gonna push the 4k mark then I'll be waiting till mid-late summer to finish purchasing everything.

It will be going into a trailblazer and I would like to try to keep the second row seating. I just want to look at the best setup that I can buy if I'm gonna invest this much. Whether it 2-15s or 4-12s that I have enough space for is what I'm looking for.

I would do two 15"s.

Now $4,000 for everything is a really nice budget. It is going to come down to preference really. Choose a brand by pulling a name out of the jar, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I would do two 15"s.

Now $4,000 for everything is a really nice budget. It is going to come down to preference really. Choose a brand by pulling a name out of the jar, lol.

ok thank you, yeah thats what its coming down too for the brand lol, they all seem really good in there own way. that helps my decision making though, two 15"s will leave me with plenty of room for a box and plenty of money per sub.

I would do two 15"s.

ok thank you, yeah thats what its coming down too for the brand lol, they all seem really good in there own way. that helps my decision making though, two 15"s will leave me with plenty of room for a box and plenty of money per sub.

500$ per sub since you are only running 2, will get you 2 bad ass subs, so

1000$ in subs

1500~ in electrical

700-1000 in the amp

and 200-300 in materials

comes out to 3800~ and the only reason i said 1500 in electrical is because upgraded alts are generally around 500~

and then 1000$ worth of batts

building materials dont really cost alot, so its prob around 100$ in reality, i just gave some extra spending room incase you need it

keep in mind, you dont have to follow this guideline, you can always go cheaper, but dont skimp out on electrical of all things

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

How many batts would you recommend if I'm looking at something like a 5k and would more batts one alt be sufficient or 2 alts less batts be easier. I haven't had a system in years and nothing this big yet. But so far I like DC for there SPL and I hear they still have good sq too and I can't beat the price as far as I can see.

How many batts would you recommend if I'm looking at something like a 5k and would more batts one alt be sufficient or 2 alts less batts be easier. I haven't had a system in years and nothing this big yet. But so far I like DC for there SPL and I hear they still have good sq too and I can't beat the price as far as I can see.

i hear 3-4 batts but i am not sure would have to wait for someone a lil more experienced alts vary greatly depends on how many amps they make and what voltage..you could keep your 12v alt and do a dual alt setup with 1 18v alt system for audio

keep in mind i hear some 4 channels don't like high voltage so might wanna keep those on the 12v system

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived