2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

Hell yeah man...the 916 is holdin' it down thats for sure! I'm not sure if I'll make Autorama...I'd like to be fully "equipped" when going to a show. I'm still waiting on my DC Alt and will pick up another Stinger SPP1500 for the trunk soon.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Tomorrow I'mma start sealing up any small holes and crevices I can find. I just bought some 2" wide Gorilla Tape. I'm also going to run a long strip along the top of the box (under the rear deck) to give me some good sealage.

Next week I'm going to get some Great Stuff (black can) and get into the openings along the inside rear side panels. I'm just finding out that COMPLETELY sealing a civic is a bitch! lol

My next big project is the headliner. I'mma see if I can get that b-stock Second Skin and deaden the entire roof of the car...I got a few days of work ahead thats for sure!

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

I must say Gorilla Tape FTW! lol I popped the trunk and got under the rear deck...ran 3-4 layers of Gorilla Tape under all the open holes I could find...also right behind the back seats i taped up all the openings on the beam going across.

I ran a few songs, turned it up quite a bit, and where I used to feel air coming thru, it is no longer there...I was smashing Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor, turned it up loud, stil didn't feel any air. I know its not 100% without foam, but it is damn close. Going to wally world this weekend and gonna pick up some Great Stuff...I will take new pics and upload tomorrow.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Sounds sweet as hell dude! DD rocks!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Looking good. Im watching this one.

They make some two part urethane foam that is much harder and expand a lot more than the great stuff but its not cheap and it can be hard to work with. http://uscomposites.com/

The 2 lb stuff works great for what your doing. If the holes are small though it will be harder to use than the spray in great stuff.

Looking good. Im watching this one.

They make some two part urethane foam that is much harder and expand a lot more than the great stuff but its not cheap and it can be hard to work with. http://uscomposites.com/

The 2 lb stuff works great for what your doing. If the holes are small though it will be harder to use than the spray in great stuff.

I'll look into that..thanks man. I been looking at your build...shit looks awesome bro! I wish I had a rear deck as deep as yours lol

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 2 weeks later...

aight...so after my 1st failed attempt with great stuff (got dat shit all on my hands....yeah....i know...shoulda read the directions) lol I manned up again this afternoon. I dynamatted all gaps in between the ports (under the rear deck)....then I built me a template out of cardboard to go around all 3 ports....sorry I don't have pics of it right now, but this is how it is: /`0`0`0`\...i put masking tape on the inside of the cardboard...kinda like a guide for me so I could spray the foam around the ports, on the sides, and in the front. Anyways, here it is right now...currently settling...gonna cut and shape it tomorrow...then I'mma spray paint it black.

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

As you can tell by the sun visor, I was prepared this time! lol

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

That is a lot of fucking foam lol. Did you use the big gap filler? And you're gonna notice one hell of a difference with it being sealed off now.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived