2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

That looks effin sexy.

Side note, go change your damn pants.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

pants have been changed lol thanks fellaz...I just purchased a Noco Genius G7200 battery charger...while I'm waiting for that to be shipped, I'mma throw a lil' mo' foam up in between the box and rear deck lid (cause u can never have enough)

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 2 weeks later...

Fuckin' livid over here! lol (only thing I can do is laugh) So i go to install the DC alt...fuckin' thing won't mount up...case is so big it sticks right next to the header pipe and the charge post and denso plug is literally on the bottom...can't even mount the bottom cause that doesn't line up either....ughh...the frustration...i spent all day trying to figure it out yesterday...well, good news is I contacted DC and they will look into it. I will post pics...

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

U see anything wrong?

pic7.jpg

pic5.jpg

And because the frame is off quite a bit, it won't line up on the bottom and the charge wires would have been touching metal (uhhh...no bueno)...

pic2.jpg

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Well damn...talked to the rep that was helping me on the phone. Said that they have been having issues with the frames and alts for MY specific Civic, which means, you owners of an EM2/ES1 (2001-2005 Civic) do not buy a DC alt because they will have to re-design the alt from the ground up (gonna take some time), so they provided me an RMA# and will give me a full refund, and shipping is on them. Customer service is top notch I will give them that...same day service, awesome....as far as products, they should not list what they do not sell or have issues selling. Mike Singer, here I come!! =)

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Have you gotten a quote from singer yet? That's where I'm getting mine from in the next month or so, great quote and a good dude to buy from.

Sucks about your alt from DC though, at least the customer service was outstanding

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yeah, I actually contacted Mike before I got my DC....customer service is no doubt outstanding, but man, this the 2nd time I been burned by DC, and in both cases, I been refunded. C-Fizzy got a Singer alt and he's lovin' it. I'm going Singer, ur going Singer, hell, everyone jump on the Singer train! lol His quote was definitely the lowest and provides the best warranty...lifetime!! Can't beat that!

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Lol hell yea on the singer train haha, I pm'd you the quote anyway, duh, but you really can't beat his price!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I don't know if you saw it in my thread yet, but Larry brought up a good idea to seal the gaps.... Fiberglass. Don't know why either of us didn't think of it lol. Derrrrrrrr

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived