I just want to start off with this is my second post on this forum. Some of you guys have really inspired me to do my best when it comes to car audio, so I thought to myself why not ask them about my life and maybe they can inspire me about that too.

I have a project in one of my classes, a small 5 page paper, that I must write about what I want to major in. I have no idea what I want to do with my life other than joining the military after college. With that in mind I want something that I'd be able to do after the military.

A little about myself: I am 19, I live in Florida, I am good at math, science and a decent writer. but also want something that's interesting which makes things more difficult lol.

I don't need everyone to agree on what I should major in, just a few options that I can think over. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon

My major in college was Computer Engineering went to FAMU. I got a job as an IT guy plus I run my own little side business repairing and fixing PC's plus I was able to get a part time job doing Car Audio so that's always a plus. Challenging? Yes. Fun? Yes. Great Money? Hell Yes.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My current major is in computer technologies ( I'm already a certified computer technician )..pretty much graduated after this semster. Im also going for auto mechanics, electrician, carpentry, and car audio...why? All of it deals with car audio...my one passion and love. I'm also going to be going for electrical engineering at kettering when I'm done with all my other degrees. Just like what bleed said...challenging, fun, profitable, and successful. :-)

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I went for electrical engineering. Landed a job 3your months before I graduated. Only shitty part is tag I have to travel for my work and my travel time runs from may through November. I don't travel the whole time, but a large part of it. Makes it hard when you are married and trying to buy a house not knowing when you'll be travelling next. I've gotten a call before where I have to be a couple of states away by that same night. My job is a controls engineer and my company makes and implements conveyor systems in several of the leading largest online sellers.

EDIT: also have yet to get demos from other members when in in another state <_< so keep an eye out for me fuckers.

Edited by Lbox88

I start school in march going to ITT tech for criminal justice. I can see most of the jobs you can get with the degree being interesting. It's also somewhat related to military.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I always found having a degree in computers keeps my options open for whatever I make it. My first 6 months out of college I was making money as a consultant with my own hours now I work for a support firm which supports one of the largest law firms in the country. It works out great because we do trial set up and shadowing so I get to travel a lot. Only downside is I am on call 24/7 which sucks when we are at trial but when things are calm I can work on my own projects or go up to the shop and make some side money. If ever I wanted to I could always go back to consulting no steady paycheck but the money is right when the work is there.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I went for electrical engineering. Landed a job 3your months before I graduated. Only shitty part is tag I have to travel for my work and my travel time runs from may through November. I don't travel the whole time, but a large part of it. Makes it hard when you are married and trying to buy a house not knowing when you'll be travelling next. I've gotten a call before where I have to be a couple of states away by that same night. My job is a controls engineer and my company makes and implements conveyor systems in several of the leading largest online sellers.

EDIT: also have yet to get demos from other members when in in another state <_< so keep an eye out for me fuckers.

:rofl: Speaking of which you make a good point. ATTENTION: I will be in Vegas in May for the AccessData conference so Vegas bassheads need to come out of the woodworks

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Lol you cannot go wrong in technology...since its always going to be around us no matter what....downside is that you have to keep going back to college to learn bout the new stuff. But it still pays off.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Finances. Going to be a banker. How much do bankers make? :D

Im going to troll on you for second. My mother has a masters in accounting. Grant we both live in michigan...accountants are not on high demand..when I say this...I troll ya from experience....thats not a good field to go for.