noiseycricket Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I fish, and love boating and play with RC cars and boats, I also have a 210 gallon reef tank 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
BASS14 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Snowmobiling, motocross, golfing, and spending a day at the range trap shooting. Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
IH8PunkRok Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 bowling. its been a hot minute since i've been able to do it though -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Ric Thornton Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 honestly... I enjoy my girl. lol for real... I also play guitar and bass guitar. I do recording and my own music... as well as doing some "remixes" from time to time. NOW apparently that is a no no... lol but i still make my own music.
KHRISS Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 RC HOBBIES electric rc helicopters / electric rc boats nitro power gas rc cars shooting real guns sometimes fishing CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
LoudBimmer Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Saltwater tank RC drift car College right now
ACKAWILY Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Teaching my son (3yrs old) Golfing Firing 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
jhmeg2 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I used to love shooting, but the government said what i wanted to shoot is a no no, so no more gun posetions... I was going to become a golf instructor, but then I wouldn't have enough time to play golf myself, damn thats an expensive hobby. Other-wise I enjoy flogging my dolphin ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
Winn Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Jet skiing anything water related. You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.