Twostrokeking Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I love Car Audio, but i also love riding my dirt bike and Aquarium keeping! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
KillaCam Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I love car audio too but I also love women and loud music. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
DylanH Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Playing guitar, riding my fourwheeler now that its been nice out (Iowa weather is freaking crazy!) and fishing are my other main hobbies. http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
dtleonard26 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 motocross i race in score rc cars shooting guns Bagged 83 C10 89 K1500
bobobass Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I'm also into rocketry, airsoft and paintballing. I need more money lol. To many expensive hobbies 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
S15_Silvia Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I build/mod computers, play deck hockey and racquetball...uh I used to be into nitro RC cars, but I'm selling my way out of that. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
LUV bass Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Playing guitar, bass guitar, and saxophone. Used to do some competitive target shooting. Rebuilding/restoring trucks with my dad 2008 Toyota Corolla -Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs
lifted_silverado Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Love MX and trail riding on my z400 just dropped about $1000 on upgrades. I also enjoy going to the range and popping of some rounds Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
TRTC360 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I used to be into nitro rcs. Now I'm into trailriding my quad and dirtbike. I also like going to the drag races and watch my dad and my brother race, once I get my license I'm hoping to take the drivers seat in my dads drag car though '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
727Designs Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Spending time with my kids. They are my life, nothing else I'd rather do. Racing ATV XC. I run the SORCS and GNCC series's as well as hit a few Mid-East rounds on occasion. Sportbikes. Been around them alot the last few years when working at the bike shop, got the bug and can't shake it. Whether it's a day in the mountains or a track day. Turkey hunting. Any type of mechanic work. I like fixing things, building things, etc. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.