Sonic Electronix

I'll have some extra cash at the end of the month and wanna splurg on some audio equipment.

I want Package 3 from http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123724-skar-audio-subs-sundown-amplifier-special-combo/

I'm gonna do the Big3 and upgrade my battery, would I need an extra battery or alt?

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap

nah youll be fine with an upgraded front battery and the big 3 with that amp..ran an aq 1200 (similar current draw) upgraded front batt and big 3 never drop below 13 volts full tilt at idle.. BUT just in case..whats the size of ur stock alt though?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

The big 3 would be fine. If after you do that and you notice a drop in volts. Thats when you would know you need another battery.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

What are you putting it in? My 03 focus se has a 110amp stock. I added a 220 amp svt focus alt and 2 audio batteries for 2 kenwood performance series 1,800 watt amps. Works fine for it.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Archived