Sonic Electronix

I heard that the solo x should only receive around 2500rms-3000rms to it...that was coming from a guy on here that had his for sale..

actually here's his response to my asking about getting 2 2607ds to it

"Well, it depends on your usage. We had the two of em in a jeep cherokee, with a kicker zx2500 at 1 ohm on each. For daily driving, this was more than enough. They were nearly maxed out on most music. So, if your gonna be using it as a daily setup, i wouldnt go over 3000 RMS. I dont care what the specs say, you would tear them up quick on 5000 daily. Let me know if i can help ya with anything else." Un-Quote

My choices are as of now

Fi BTL 18 w/ RF T4000

DC Lvl 5 w/ RF t4000

Kicker Solox18 w/ Bxi 2607d or RF T4000

Which of those setups would give me the best and loudest bass for a daily system in the trunk of a 05 impala.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Any prices on the product/options and do you have a price limit?

I'm impartial to solox with either 2 2607's or solox and rf t4000

although that is kind of absurd to even put the 2607d with that amp as they don't compare...your looking at a $400 amp vs. a $1500 amp??? Me personally I'd go 2 2607s and solox unless money wasn't an object...than that choice is obvious!

Edited by aquill1

• 2 weeks later...

How about usable dimensions for that trunk? if you want a removable box, you may want to go down to 15s. I know its an Impala, but I havent worked on one in a few years, hows the trunk space on that car?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.