WCA Rusty Posted December 1, 2007 Report Posted December 1, 2007 If you pre ordered your LV5s I will be building them all this weekend, please PM me you coils D1 or D2! Thanks Quote DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
David Posted December 1, 2007 Report Posted December 1, 2007 6 lvl 5 15's with d2 please can you charge it to Greg (usampfreaks) account please Quote
kingsuv Posted December 1, 2007 Report Posted December 1, 2007 6 lvl 5 15's with d2 please can you charge it to Greg (usampfreaks) account please If were gonna charge to Greg's account, Then change my order to the LVL 5's and bump it up to 4 subs. Thanks. Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
USAMPFREAK Posted December 1, 2007 Report Posted December 1, 2007 Ok if I am paying for everyones subs that means you are buying amps from me. Quote 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Eric B Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 So do you have the specs available yet? Quote 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.