Second Skin Audio

Box Help

reinke

my cousin and i are gonna be building a box for his RE 18. i wanted to get a jump on the planning. can anyone help me out with the dimensions for his box. i know he will bump daily and bass race with it as well. it is going into a cadillac catera if that helps. i tried the RE calculator but everytime i put in my number i am getting a different fianl read-out

----reference's----

meade916

yea his cousin is me lol... its an RE MT and i MIGHT get another if i save enough money to buy the ones dave has for sale....but i plan on using the entire trunk about 10 cubes. Tuning would be maybe 38Hz, like renkie said i bass race and use it as a daily driver

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

here is what i got so far 30.375x24x21.5. port is 18h x 4w. roughly 6 cubes after port displacement. tuning would be 34.02 hertz. but likei said everytime i put these number is to the RE calculator i get different tuning anf port length. by the way to get this tuning i made the port a real slot, there is no L shape to it. is that good or bad

----reference's----

meade916

here is what i got so far 30.375x24x21.5. port is 18h x 4w. roughly 6 cubes after port displacement. tuning would be 34.02 hertz. but likei said everytime i put these number is to the RE calculator i get different tuning anf port length. by the way to get this tuning i made the port a real slot, there is no L shape to it. is that good or bad

Hey man just wanna let you know the max heigh is 16", not sure about with or lengt

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Hey man just wanna let you know the max heigh is 16", not sure about with or lengt

fudge it. i give up until you decide if your gonna have one or two 18". i still cant believe your considering 2 of them. if you come over this weekend we can take measurements

----reference's----

meade916

Archived