Wedge Box For Pioneer 15(update 2-3-08)

Great work Zach. I like the cuts. I wanna see how this hits in your car. Post a vid already...lol

Chill chill I am going to finish the 12 box first then test the 12 then maybe next weekend I might put this 15 box in the car.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

looks good man!

Thanks mane.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Did A little more work.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

better go back and seal that port up, I see no glue whatsoever sealing that port off from bottom bopard to the port side wall, infact there is a pretty big gap there

re caulk that whole bitch, and should be good.... but good work, nice fit... play any music on it yet?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

better go back and seal that port up, I see no glue whatsoever sealing that port off from bottom bopard to the port side wall, infact there is a pretty big gap there

re caulk that whole bitch, and should be good.... but good work, nice fit... play any music on it yet?

Ok I ahven't even screwed the port down except at the front plate. I am just in test fitting stage I haven't even got anytime to sand the boards. Yeah I tested it on music but it leakes air everywhere cause I really haven't screwed the box fully together. I still have to take it apart sand it and then glue and then caulk.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

when did you start using big woofers? :D

port area FTL??? how many square inches is that?

im just busting your balls bro, the box looks nice.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Ok I ahven't even screwed the port down except at the front plate. I am just in test fitting stage I haven't even got anytime to sand the boards. Yeah I tested it on music but it leakes air everywhere cause I really haven't screwed the box fully together. I still have to take it apart sand it and then glue and then caulk.

Good boy ;-)

Even I dont cut the wood, assembly it to test for flaws, then take it apart and re glue it, that is pretty good practice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived