Wedge Box For Pioneer 15(update 2-3-08)

as long as you have about 3.5 inches in there you should be fine! Yeah you really want more space if your using more subs and more power but with the specs from that sub and the power you puttin to it it should be fine. (people really need to shut up if they dont have all the factors.) Just cuzz the golden rule of porting says something its not always gonna be that way. If it was this wouldnt be custom work and everyone would be doing it....... Not trying to be an ass, but everyone always wants to say this is wrong and that is wrong without factoring everything in and having all the details.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

u just cant decide wut u want in that car can u?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

as long as you have about 3.5 inches in there you should be fine! Yeah you really want more space if your using more subs and more power but with the specs from that sub and the power you puttin to it it should be fine. (people really need to shut up if they dont have all the factors.) Just cuzz the golden rule of porting says something its not always gonna be that way. If it was this wouldnt be custom work and everyone would be doing it....... Not trying to be an ass, but everyone always wants to say this is wrong and that is wrong without factoring everything in and having all the details.

Yeah people say stuff like they know and then in all truths they don't know what there talking bout. Well it is 1.5 inches off the back wall so how much do I need to take off?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

u just cant decide wut u want in that car can u?

Nope LOL Im just goofing off at the moment but soon after the first of the year its gonna be an upgrade two twelves, about 1000, 1500 rms

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

• 1 month later...

Well it been awhile since I worked on this so here are some updates from the work I did today. I had forevrbumpn and amatt help me fix the port and we or I decided to do two four inch pvc ports firing out the drivers side of the box. Well with that being said here's the pics

amatt's awsome google sketup's

Posted Image

Posted Image

The work I did last week just drawing it out

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The work I did today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The woofer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

not bad

I never did ask, but will those ports fire directly in to something? (blocking the port)

should have a couple inches atleast to let them ports breathe

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

not bad

I never did ask, but will those ports fire directly in to something? (blocking the port)

should have a couple inches atleast to let them ports breathe

I pretty sure they have some room cause the wheel well goes in and then at an angle so it should be fine.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived