AI James Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 I KNOW I DON'T BE POSTING ALOT LIKE MOST OF YAH ON HERE AND YEAH I DIDNT SIGN UP RIGHT AWAY, BUT ILL TELL YOU WHAT, I BEEN ON HERE SINCE DAY 1, READING PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING EVER WROTE, SO YEAH I BE ON HERE LIKE EVERYDAY FOR MANY HOURS LEARNING NEW THINGS ALL THE TIME SO YEAH YOU CAN SAY IM AN ADDICT!pretty much the same here, i joined late, and dont even nearly post as much as i could, or used to.
knowledge Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 NAH IS JUST THE WAY I WRITE BRO, FOR ME IS BETTER FOR YAH TO SEE IT! IS JUST A HABIT I GUESS. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
BURRITO Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 NAH IS JUST THE WAY I WRITE BRO, FOR ME IS BETTER FOR YAH TO SEE IT! IS JUST A HABIT I GUESS. please try and break this habbit! it will just seem to everyone that your angry all the time... LOL Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
knowledge Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 fineeeeeeeee if it makes yah happy i'll STOP. LOL REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
jokanate88 Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 This site is my HOMEPAGE!!!! ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 i am a ca.com- smd addict-roe addict
AI James Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 i am a ca.com- smd addict-roe addictyea same here , usually not much going on here when im usually on so, i go to the other forums and check out whats new over there
SPLVENGE Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 i am a addict cant help it this forum is addictive 2 massive DMX 12s 2 massive 1500.1 custom ported 3.0cuft enclosure 1 old school mtx 800 4ch 2 kinetik 800 just added 2 more 4 altogether 1 kinetik 2400 (underhood) 1 3frad stinger cap (hate it) big 3 0 ga wireing front to back trunk covered in dynamat headunit kenwood ddx7015 ma audio line driver/ EQ ma audio RCAs just added ohio generator 200 amp alternator
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 pretty much the same here, i joined late, and dont even nearly post as much as i could, or used to. O RLY? Says the guy with close to 20K posts. I am too a SMD addict I am usually on here at least once a day. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Ghost06GT Posted October 6, 2009 Report Posted October 6, 2009 I'm a addict I just don't post much. You know your in bad when at 3am you want to go turn your system up because you just watched someone's on here Head Unit. Jensen Flip out Subs. 2 JL audio w6v2 12's Sub Amp. JL Audio 1000.1v2 Rear and door speakers. Eclipse 6.5's and 6.9's JL tweeters Mids&Highs Amp. Planet Audio 400.4 Big 3 upgrade all in Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.