Jump to content

I Am A Steve Meade Forum Addict


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear SMD members,

we are glad to see you are all addicted to this site.. in reach of the latest thread showing us how many people are addicted to this site, we have desided to jack up membership prices to keep this going.. thank you so much for getting addicted to this site, and just think. by paying for the site, you are keeping it here..

Thank you so much,

Steve Meade

President SMD INC.

J/K :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

i think its funny that even the banned people still come here to read up (they im me telling me this)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest Dylan Dude
Posted

you guys are crazy to spend that much time on here. omg

Posted

you guys are crazy to spend that much time on here. omg

hater #1 just walked in :) he must not read all the builds and everything else... i know he doesnt read the 18+ forums.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

when i was at 128 posts like what you were at.. i wasnt all that addicted.. but OBVIOUSLY.. i am damn near 800.. and i am going strong.. AND I AM ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k on the hater part :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

I used to check this, and ca.com everyday, but every since i became a mod, i rarely go there anymore. It's pretty much SMD for me now. I check the honda forums, and the chevy truck forums pretty much daily too. B)

Posted

i think its funny that even the banned people still come here to read up (they im me telling me this)

banned people... you guys really do that.. :) HAHAH i always thought it was a joke

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

(stands up)Hi my name is Cody and im an smd forums addict :blush: (sits back down in chair)

are you the cody from reno?

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...