Sonic Electronix

dual 4 ohms wire down to 1 ohm..and he meant 4 cubes total (i hope)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

The box should be 4 cubic ft total or per each sub? cause i thought 2.25cubic ft would be good per sub... im probably going to go with the AQ1200D just cause im inexperienced at the time.

And what would be better to run with the AQ1200 dual 2 ohm or dual 4 ohm?

According to their website, that amp is good at 1 Ohm, so I would run two dual 4 ohm subs wired in parallel (each sub bringing a 2 ohm load, bringing a 1 ohm load overall to the amp).

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

Yes i will definitely have to have someone design a box for me and maybe even build it, willing to pay for the box and s&h. but that probably can be discussed later.

also, what do you plan on doing for your front stage?

^^what do you mean by that? like under the hood and with my headunit and all that?

Man the front stage is your mids and highs, door panels, A pillars. Yeah I agree with the above stay with they 1200d.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

yes i hope 4cu ft total too! haha that would be a huge box!

What do you guys think about my battery and alt? Im still running the stock ones, do you think i need to upgrade them anytime soon? if so are my batt and alt in the build log okay or would anyone recommend anything else?

I just sold my SA-12's, had them in several boxes. I did iirc, 4ft3@33 on Credcendo 2000, those subs are made so well its stupid, I had then in 3ft3@43, a 4th order@28. Those play well no matter what. I personally would tune low, my opinion. 3.5ft3@33ish, might wanna go 4ft3 if only running 1200 watts, once you get the 2200 I'd go 3.5ft3

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals