Battery options?

So i was wondering if any batteries for marine use would be ok or can stand up to car audio battery, like autozone or valuecraft batteries that are sold at my local autozone for cheap compared to the price range with other brands. i know theres other batteries i heard off that are specially for car audio like xs power, kinetik, optima which some of you people hate and i heard of odessey which arent ment for car audio but work.

So if anyone know any batteries that do good at car audio and arent really expensive or any recommendations would be great im looking for couple of batteries to help with the dimming lights in my car and avoid getting stranded far from home cause of battery issue.

I like Kinetik batteries they are cheap and work well. Especially compared to anything autozone sells. But XS power will be better quality and a little more expensive but you get what you pay for in batteries.

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

i have 1 optima yellow top in one of my cars and it seem to do the job since the lights stop dimming still expensive if i would knew of xs power batteries or kinetik before i bought it i would i went with xs or kinetik but theres marine batteries in autozone for under 100 and are deep cycle if anyone have any experience with these brands

there is also shuriken which are usually less expensive than XS. I may use them in my next build if I can't catch the XS group buy

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

You could use those...but my sales rep for MK told me I shouldn't mix battery types and/or capacities due to different charge/discharge rates.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Guest DC Power Kyle

Marine batteries are meant for small discharge over a long period of time. You need a battery that is capable of a fast discharge with minimal voltage loss. Big difference in a battery that can do 5 amps for 24 hours or a battery that can do 600 amps for 2 minutes straight.