Snow + My Rear Wheel Driver Car = Bad

Sorry to hear about that, and a little fiberglass inside would hold it for a while. You could clamp it in place, or duct tape it from the outside lol (It works).

I'm really glad we don't get snow/ice much at all here in the south- they cancel schools for 1/2" of snow. :blink:

Lucky. It's gotta snow damn near 3-5 inches before we even get a delay

aw man, it's not all cracked in half. push it back together, and glue that bitch up =).

my accident happened in a Intrepid. my mom was in the car wif my dad, n thats a no no cuz she wouldnt stfu. well they confused me, i pulled into a parking lot, and having no experience with winter turns, i didnt break, their was ice under the snow, and we plowed into a tree at 10-15 mph. all i remember is a big BANG, and slamming my chin on the wheel, my lip got cut open. the entire hood was smashed and bent upwards into like a triangle, and the head lights they blew up. car was tottalled. from now on I drive small cars lol.

best advice when it comes to ice don't slam on the breaks, and when it comes to snow, don't get cocky.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

best advice when it comes to ice don't slam on the breaks, and when it comes to snow, don't get cocky.

Best advice when it comes to ice, dont drive on it lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

that kinda sucks, but nothing a little TLC cant fix...

when i was first learning how to drive me and my dad were in his Ford Ranger (manual, and rear wheel drive) i was coming down a hill and around a turn, so to slow the truck down, i down shifted, BAD IDEA... panicked, hit the brakes and wound up in the ditch against a tree... dented the rear bumper a bit, and knocked the box out of alignment. and the best thing is, my dad didnt care, just said, "hope you learned something today..."

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg