Snow + My Rear Wheel Driver Car = Bad

So today i was on my was to school like usual, driving VERY slow becauce it was really icey and snowy AND my stupid catera is rear wheel drive. So im comming to this 90 degree sharp turn, i mean very sharp. So i slow down to literaly 3 MPH, turn the wheel and everything was ok untill just at the end of the turn my car stoped turning and went streight into the guard rail FTL! This is only my second winter with my license and i though i was good at driving in the snow, i geuss not :angry: I was very upset at first even though it could have been WAY worse, at least thats how my parents told me to think of it....worst part is, its gonna be hella hard getting a used bumber cause i can never find cadillac caters in and junk yards around here. I also need a new headlight, maybe some new HID's?? Another bad thing is that this will probably delay my RE MT build for a month or too... maybe i can fiber glass and bondo it up? Any ideas.....

1205070826b.jpg

1205070826a.jpg

1205070826.jpg

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Damn dude, that sucks. I had something like that happen to me last year, but it was black ice on a parking lot. No cars, just mine and a big yellow pole. Damn near totaled my piece, but she's back and good as new

Well thats good that you got it fixed, what did it cost ya?

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

Yea ill deff let off the brake from now on when turning....as for damage it will have to stay put for a while untill i find a new bumper or figure out the best way to repair it

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

The best way I ever found to slow down in snow and ice was to down shift and let off the gas. Only 1 time did i ever wreck my car in the snow and ice. and that was in my 1975 pro street mustang 2 . Heavily built mustangs should stay in the garage when the ground is white. Short wheel base and high torque throw in a little ice and you have an instand donut machine lol.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!