Second Skin Audio

Ok so the AQ SDC2.5 work best on 4-4.5 cuft per sub and 14-15 sqin/cuft so you are low, here is a design suggestion on your space:

Enclosure Specifications:

Fb = 32,351 Hz

Vb = 7,67 ft^3

Subwoofer Mounting = Flush Mounted

External Height = 17 in

External Width = 38 in

External Depth = 30 in

Port Width = 6 in

Cut List:

* All Dimensions in Inches.

* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.

External Enclosure Parts:

Front = 31 1/4 x 15 1/2

Front Internal = 30 1/2 x 15 1/2

Back = 38 x 15 1/2

Left & Right Sides:

Side 1 = 28 1/2 x 15 1/2

Side 2 = 27 3/4 x 15 1/2

Top & Bottom = 38 x 30

L Port Internal Assembly Parts:

Front to Back = 19 1/2 x 15 1/2

For your type of vehicle is recommended subs/ports in the same face front or rear firing so both should be tried.

Here is an assembly guide (generic dimensions):

Sample-dualbaffle2.png

Edited by Joe X

Ok so the AQ SDC2.5 work best on 4-4.5 cuft per sub and 14-15 sqin/cuft so you are low, here is a design suggestion on your space:

Enclosure Specifications:

Fb = 32,351 Hz

Vb = 7,67 ft^3

Subwoofer Mounting = Flush Mounted

External Height = 17 in

External Width = 38 in

External Depth = 30 in

Port Width = 6 in

Cut List:

* All Dimensions in Inches.

* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.

External Enclosure Parts:

Front = 31 1/4 x 15 1/2

Front Internal = 30 1/2 x 15 1/2

Back = 38 x 15 1/2

Left & Right Sides:

Side 1 = 28 1/2 x 15 1/2

Side 2 = 27 3/4 x 15 1/2

Top & Bottom = 38 x 30

L Port Internal Assembly Parts:

Front to Back = 19 1/2 x 15 1/2

For your type of vehicle is recommended subs/ports in the same face front or rear firing so both should be tried.

Here is an assembly guide (generic dimensions):

Sample-dualbaffle2.png

thanks i will get some wood and get it pput together!

for that sub you can tune higher.. try a tuning closer to 35-36 htz youll be alot happier and it will free up some room in your box

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

for that sub you can tune higher.. try a tuning closer to 35-36 htz youll be alot happier and it will free up some room in your box

thats what i was thinking them subs like it at around 36-38.... i am currently building a box for these same subs but i got it tuned to around 35-36. right now i have them in a box thats tune to 39-40 its ok but im building a new one to tune lower. good subs by the way

thats what i was thinking them subs like it at around 36-38.... i am currently building a box for these same subs but i got it tuned to around 35-36. right now i have them in a box thats tune to 39-40 its ok but im building a new one to tune lower. good subs by the way

what would i need to change on the box design above for it to be tuned around 35hz?

what would i need to change on the box design above for it to be tuned around 35hz?

port length mostly

Edited by KenC210

what wattage do u have urs at, cause mine are on 500wrms and they make a popping sound when i go 3/4 to full tilt.

what wattage do u have urs at, cause mine are on 500wrms and they make a popping sound when i go 3/4 to full tilt.

ive had up to 2k on these subs and they took it with no problem.. post a vid of the sound and see if someone could figure it out..not the best at diagnosing a problem without being there but someone could prolly give suggestions

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4